Club House & Grounds Rules:
- Access to the Club House and Grounds is limited to use by members, members’ children, and guest of members in good standing.
- Casual attire is permitted in the Club House. Shirts and shoes are required at all times. Beach attire is not acceptable at the bar or in the dining area of the Clubhouse. (Even while wearing a beach cover-up)
- Beach Attire is permitted in the Grill Room if beach cover-ups are worn. Beach cover-ups must be worn at all times while wearing swimwear out side the beach area.
- Shoes must be worn at all times outside the beach swimming area.
- All private functions are welcome and encouraged, as long as they do not interfere with club activities. A sponsoring member must be in attendance at the function and assume responsibility for all actions and damages at a private function.
- Bartenders at their discretion shall have the authority to curtail alcoholic beverage services to any member or their guest.
- No one under the age of 21 shall be served alcoholic beverages or be allowed to sit at the bar in the Restaurant or the Grillroom.
- Minors under the age of 18 are required to be accompanied by adults in the Restaurant and Grillroom.
- Parking is permitted only in designated areas. Parking is not allowed in the lower level area next to the Clubhouse.
- Restricted areas on the property will be posted for the protection of the members, guests, and employees.
- Shoes with metal spikes are not allowed any where on the property.
- Lockers rooms are for the use of golf members and their guest.
- Campers are not permitted to use the locker rooms as their personal showering facility. They are to use their own camping units for showering.
- Notices will be posted for club meeting, events, and other information in the hallway of the lower level of the Clubhouse.
- All players must register with the Pro Shop, and each player shall play out of their own bag (sharing of clubs is not permitted)
- All players must observe local rules printed on the score card (i.e. stones may be removed from all sand traps).
- All golfing activities are subject to course maintenance requirements.
- Tee Times are arranged through the Pro Shop from one week prior to Memorial Day through Labor Day for Weekends and Holidays (all on first come, first serve basis). No one may start on #10 without permission from the Pro Shop.
- In order to encourage prompt play, player will make every effort to keep up with the group in front of them. Players with an open hole in front of them will let faster players play through.
- On days when special events are scheduled, members may not use the course until play has been approved by the Pro Shop. (NOTE: the Club Professional may, at his/her discretion, allow players on the course during an event if play will not be affected.)
- Guests must abide by all Cedar Lake Rules.
- The Golf Committee (with the approval of the Board of Directors) will set all fees. The fee schedule will be posted in the pro shop.
- A Member must accompany any Guest on the weekends and on Guest Days.
- On Monday through Friday, a Golf Member must call the Pro Shop to make arrangements with the Golf Pro for his/her guest to play.
- Guests can play four (4) times throughout the year, excluding Member-Guest Tournament.
- No Green Guest fees will be charged on Ladies Member-Guest, or Ladies invitational event days.
- All reciprocal players must utilize a golf cart when playing at Cedar Lake.
- Junior golfers under the age of 14 are required to have adult supervision with them at all times while on the golf course.
- The Golf Pro can make exceptions to the age rule based on junior’s golfing skills.
- Sunday evenings in the summer are scheduled for junior golf programs (check the calendar to see exact dates). Please note that the golf course will be closed to everyone except junior golfers at that time.
Super Senior Golf:
- Super Senior Golf members are limited to playing golf on weekdays only when no outside events are scheduled. However, Super Seniors Golf members may pay normal green fees to play golf on the weekends or holidays.
- Social Members may play golf a maximum of 10 times per year @ Cedar Lake (discounted green fees will apply). Social Club Members may also bring Guests subject to the approval of the Pro Shop by calling in advance. Reciprocal agreements we have with other area courses are not available to Social Members.
- All members, guests, children 12 years of age and older, special guests, reciprocals, school teams, etc will abide by the following dress code on the golf course, putting green, and driving range:
- Proper clothing and foot attire is required at all times (Cedar Lake is a soft spike facility).
- Blue jeans and dungarees are not permitted.
- Beach wear is not permitted on the golf course or in the club house, with the exception of the Grill Room (cover-ups must be worn in the Grill Room).
- Men must wear collared shirts at all times (appropriate shirts are available in the Pro Shop). No T-shirts, tank tops, tube tops, etc will be allowed.
- Women must wear proper attire (no T-shirts, tank tops, tube tops, etc). Shorts / skirts are acceptable if not more than 6” above the knee.
- For safety and liability concerns, all operators of golf carts must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license.
- All carts must be registered and numbered.
- A Golf Member paying a trail fee may use their own privately owned cart. A single cart may not be shared by multiple members – the only exception will be those person(s) paying their own Junior Membership that are immediate family of the cart owner. (The Junior Member must also pay his/her own Single Trail Fee.)
- Anyone using a golf cart must obey the cart path signs, and other measures employed by maintenance to protect the golf course and club property.
- Golf carts must remain at least 30’ from the greens (unless driven on a cart path)
- Automobile parking by the maintenance building shall be utilized by Members storing carts there.
- Pull carts, bags, and clubs are not to be taken into or stored in the lockers or locker room.
- Members using their own carts and paying trails fees must provide the club with proof of liability insurance each year.
- All Children 10 years of age and younger are not permitted on the golf course unless accompanied by an adult. The adult(s) is (are) responsible for the actions of the children.
- New York State Law requires that all cadies must be at least 14 years of age, and shall fall under the Workman’s Compensation Law.
- Golf Club Members less than 16 years of age are restricted from play on Saturday and Sunday and holidays until 2:00 pm at the discretion of the Pro Shop.
- ANYONE OBSERVING INFRACTIONS OF THESE RULES SHOULD CONTACT THE PRO SHOP or a member of the GOLF COMMITTEE
- PLEASE DO NOT DIRECTLY DISCUSS INFRACTIONS WITH OFFENDING PLAYERS, LET THE PRO SHOP ADDRESS EACH SITUATION